- - Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I kind of feel bad because I've been really distant with Tori recently. But she's been getting on my nerves... Its expected because by now I know her really well. But just...I feel like I can't call her out on the things that irk me, because she's not the kind of person who really ever gets called out. She's too simple, genuine, and down-to-earth to warrant criticism from people who don't know her as deeply as i do.
But right now, I dunno... her over-sappiness is getting on my nerves. Her taking advantage of me is, too - its my car, not our car, you don't get to use it every time you forget your homework. And yesterday, she even asked me if she could take it to go drive somewhere pretty with Avonte and Johnathan, promising me a full tank "somewhere in the future". No. No. no.
And yes, you are a fantastic dancer and I love watching you; but stop talking about it! It's just over-discussed and annoying; not that she brags, just that she over-mashes her schedules into me and all...its like, I never talk about myself or my daily activities in that much depth, because it's not in my nature, and I am aware, unlike her, that it bores the fuck out of people after an extent. I like that everything's on the surface with her, but she has no tact whatsoever and it is really fucking annoying the majority of the time.
Then that whole blatant flirting with eric thing; not cool. Right now I'm trying to fall out of love with him and jealousy is the last thing I need. Just because you are thoroughly incompetent in relations with boys and people you're into doesn't mean you get to snatch up the easiest person for you to talk to and bat your eyes at him. She's literally using the same flirting tricks I used to get him and other guys; the same exact teasing jibes, eye tricks, facial expressions. she's been watching and learning, which I'd be proud of if she applied them to other people; but my very latest guy? No fucking way.
Stop trying to get me to sluff. Stop telling me I work too hard. And work on your tact, because its really fucking flattering when you call me and say "sooo, I'm calling because I'm bored because I have to wait 30 minutes until dance"; I actually do have a life and things to do, and I don't exist to entertain or assuage you when you have nothing better to do.
Don't expect me to hang out with you every time we have an overlapping free period (every. other. fucking. day). I like being alone sometimes. And after a while we, like anyone, run out of things to talk about and you dig up random weird shit that I don't want to talk about.
How do i tell you all this? Because I don't want to have you act weird toward me; I know if i tell you any of this you will completely pull away, and that I can't handle, love you too much.
Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

tired tired tired tiredBeen busy, but also the las...
God hates me or something. I choose them soooo fuc...
A Hospital Program to end violence
So, I'm retarded and completely disorganized and d...
Snowwww
I press my index and thumb into my eyeballsScrew t...
The funny ginger tow truck driver and i became bes...
'I thought of the abundance, of the simplicity of ...
Black Swan
Happy Christmas Eve!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger