- Happy Christmas Eve! - Friday, December 24, 2010

- I'm experiencing some severe cognitive dissonance over this kid. It makes me a hypocrite, but despite the fact that i loooove him, there are just a few little things
Its not just age; age alone means nothing to me.
It's that he is such a baby.
Nothing that tangibly irks me, in all honesty, just a little unsettling nonsense like;
No one has told his brother, but AJ certainly knows. Not that he seems to be reacting badly, yesterday when I dropped by their house to give eric his present, I ran into AJ pulling into their driveway. He got out and said 'Oh, HI Kamala' with so much laughter under his voice that I burst out laughing too. And he looks at me with this knowing smirk and when eric showed up with his way-too-cute ear to ear smile and twinkling sleek eyes aj had a rather sardonic expression on his face.
AJ has kind of started to grow out of gossiping, and I shouldn't care what anyone thinks of me; and I don't, but I really haate highschool and highschool drama and I know aj enough that he just freely talks about most things, and this recent ( in his eyes both perplexing and hilaaaaarious) development between me and his brother would be one of the first things to pop out of his mouth.
Also, it's always really fun hanging out with the two of them together, but also really weird because Eric starts acting like the bratty younger sibling and the two of them juxtaposed just exacerbates aj's sheer hotness (hmm, he's ACTUALLY my age) and eric's soft-featured, adorable cuteness.
At least schmeric is taller.
We click like no other. It's fun

I'm happy
Busy; the parents are back so I have actual structure reimposed on my life, which will be completely integral if i actually want to finish these college applications.
And the huge pile of christmas-break homework that I kind of shoved in a corner to make my life seem easier.
These past few days were a party, but I have to buckle down.
My family is dysfunctional and horrible and exhausting and wreaks utter havoc on my nerves (don't I sound like an old lady?!), but I just realized how thankful I have to be that they have provided me with hot food, a warm, safe shelter, and some structure in my life, for all these years.
Otherwise, I'd never get anything done.
They're not great parents, and some of my friends have absolutely great parents, but at least they are here feed me and have some concern for me.

Happy Christmas, Roofie! I love you. You are such a brilliant and amazing human being, beautiful from the inside out; not to be a cheese-monger, but it's quite true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

It's funny how these things work out....Also, it's...
Clean air starlight
They don't get it; I'm still delirious with exhaus...
Chronicle of an Academic Ghostwriter
1 Highschool burnout4 Harry Potter Premier tickets...
In a horrible turn of events- I'm a cougar- Everyo...
General Franco
Epigenetics: Genes as Mirrors of Life Experiences
What up
Yesterday was a complete messHeart racing and palp...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger