- Clean air starlight - Monday, December 13, 2010

I am tired like I'm going to cave in.
This weekend was great. Hung out with torcat and baby robinson.
Trying to give him a fauxhawk which his little (6 foot) frame so completely deserves; he held his hands up flat in front of him to deter us, so I simply put my palm against his, laced our fingers and clasped his hand,
and his eyes widened and he molded back to my fingers and, out of shock, kind of just succumbed to my restraint (at least momentarily).
I let him fix my eyeliner and the brat obviously took the liberty to cake it on, i had my eyes closed but could feel him sweeping it all the way to my temples.
I guess I didn't stop him because some things you just have to let happen because you know they will be funny, in retrospect.
Last night, I snuck out and went for a night walk with Molly. It was lovely, the inversion has been washed out and we could see every star; literally every star. Even with all the christmas light pollution, i was able to see a shooting star!
A stray cat followed us for a few blocks. He was beautiful and so fluffy, with black and white patches. He kept scratching himself against peoples' desert scape garden rocks, so then there was the whole concern that we were petting a flea-infested kitty (or, in Molly's words, bubonic plague).
It was cold; we went to village in and warmed up with cocoa. Got home in the a.m.'s, I'm crashin pretty hard.
This morning, we had a late start, so I had breakfast with Mimi, Molly, and Annie. It really was such deja vu. My UChicago essay was fabricated in part, but this really was the first time the four of us have been together, in quite a while.
Suffice to say, it was fun and so sweet, but rough around the edges.
Its k. four days til break. But then fuck college apps and whatnot.
Mr. Dunn is so goddamn chill.
We need to talk! I'll call you soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

They don't get it; I'm still delirious with exhaus...
Chronicle of an Academic Ghostwriter
1 Highschool burnout4 Harry Potter Premier tickets...
In a horrible turn of events- I'm a cougar- Everyo...
General Franco
Epigenetics: Genes as Mirrors of Life Experiences
What up
Yesterday was a complete messHeart racing and palp...
Holy mind blow
So far, so good-Tuesday night, suuuper fun team ni...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger