- - Sunday, December 05, 2010

They don't get it; I'm still delirious with exhaustion. I can't function coherently without sleep. I act drunk and senile and do a whole range of stupidass things. So I need to completely compensate for my sleep deficit; im not STORING sleep, im trying to fucking make up for it so i can actually be productive, you retarded parents. As it stands now, I am frequenting facebook and youtube because I sure as helll cant focus on my history homework.
So motherfuckin tired.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh kamsers. i'm sorry :/ we should taaalk chica. god, senior year...is just kind of done for me. i had a taste of it, and it's not nearly as exciting as people are making it out to be.
p.s. what the fuck does "storing" sleep even mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chronicle of an Academic Ghostwriter
1 Highschool burnout4 Harry Potter Premier tickets...
In a horrible turn of events- I'm a cougar- Everyo...
General Franco
Epigenetics: Genes as Mirrors of Life Experiences
What up
Yesterday was a complete messHeart racing and palp...
Holy mind blow
So far, so good-Tuesday night, suuuper fun team ni...
caffeinated


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger