- - Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1 Highschool burnout
4 Harry Potter Premier tickets
2 Bobby Ray songs
1 Beautiful younger brother
1 Escapist Symphony of
5,000 Cascading voices, emotions, sounds colors
3 Sleepless nights escaping into
1,000,000 other facets of the world
10 Other colors that
you don't see when the sun is up
1 Leonid Meteor shower
14 Days It's been going on
4 a.m. moonset, so I can see it better
1 Cake we have to buy tomorrow
1 Month I haven't seen Molly
1 Highschool tenure I have spent worrying about her
1 Week where I would be nothing more or less than grateful if sleep wouldn't knock me off my feet
Quite so fast
5 severe Caffeine overloads
for no conceivable reason
Make for one
Motherfuckin
Great
Week.
not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

In a horrible turn of events- I'm a cougar- Everyo...
General Franco
Epigenetics: Genes as Mirrors of Life Experiences
What up
Yesterday was a complete messHeart racing and palp...
Holy mind blow
So far, so good-Tuesday night, suuuper fun team ni...
caffeinated
In the Marriot, mapping lice.
OZIL


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger