- - Friday, September 10, 2010

So far, so good
-Tuesday night, suuuper fun team night, owned everyone at ping pong ;). "hung out" with my boy, in the least classy circumstances POSSIBLE but hey, it was enjoyable enough.
- Today, I PRed at our XC invitational! kicked ass, it was awesome. finished third for west's girls varsity :)
- national merit scholar semifinalist :)

So thats good. I'm happy. But I'm drowning in schoolwork, sucking at harnessing motivation for biology, and the whole college thing? yeah... funny story. FUCK.
whatever, ride the highs, bear through the lows, i guess.
I've been desensitized to players, at least as far as he is concerned. could fare badly in the future, but ah, well...its highschool....'fight it, fuck it, its all the same'
whoop sublime.
BYE

p.s. I ran with magic in my head, because at the starting line one of the boys was blasting it over ipod speakers. its a good song for pacing? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-NShfefks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

caffeinated
In the Marriot, mapping lice.
OZIL
Circles
Jitters
With me in mind...
It's the last week of school
'Regions of the brain related to addiction and eve...
Procrastination Station...
Write your letters in the sand....


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger