- Procrastination Station... - Monday, May 17, 2010

Listening to Tegan and Sara's (older) stuff...which is apparently different from their new album which i haven't heard yet
I hate playing catch-up with school. I know i bring it all upon myself, but really....can you blame me?
God.
So bad.
I've been playing utter escapism for the past two months. I literally leave school to walk up to city creek canyon at least twice a week. It started because I was becoming so antsy i couldnt sit through a full class period anymore, and now I keep going because it's spring and memory grove is especially beautiful right now.
And there's this guy....
God.
Something stupid went down.... but...
I'm just feeling kind of lost as far as that.
And as far as everything else. I was even genuinely happy most of this year. Now, shit's drowning me...I suppose it's expected.

He's so proud of himself. A pen name, a poem that took him way too long to write. Why does he try so hard, and why does he sink to the bottom every time?
People need to stop pretending to be bisexual. Hey, If you actually are, I'm all for it. But what the fuck makes it a trend? No, you dumbshits, it's not really a choice, and the fact that you are perpetually horny and would stick your dick in anything that would stay still long enough (or the reverse, with your vagina - this is universally applicable) does NOT make you bi.

Poetry is being bastardized so frequently. It's screaming for mercy under their clumsy baby fists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Write your letters in the sand....
There's this one dude, who's my friend i guess, bu...
A Dios Le Pido
This year is:The winter olympicsWorld Cup soccer i...
iron and wine
WOW.
Happy Saturday!
I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...
It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger