- Happy Saturday! - Saturday, February 13, 2010


Today was a full, good day - :)
In the morning, i volunteered for two hours at the library
I did some European history homework
In the afternoon, I had a piano lesson.
Then I went over to Mimi's to make a fruitcake - its the kind that, after we make it, has to cure in brandy for a month. It's supposed to be DELICIOUS
I'm excited!
Mimi did my makeup. She's pretty skilled at the whole accentuating - without-overdoing thing. It was pretty cool, because i literally never wear makeup otherwise :)
Her mom had this pasta that she brought home from bookclub - the most delicious jank i have EVER eaten.
It was really, really gorgeous outside today - raining lightly and still warm enough to be pleasant, and then in the afternoon the rain cleared out and the world was bathed in soft springish light.
And now, i just watched Apollo Anton Ono totally whoop the asses of a host of other olympic speed skaters.
I always thought he reminded me of someone, and now ive figured it out: Ricky Ricardo!
hahaha.
I had such a big crush on Ono when he was in the salt lake olympics. that was when he debuted. He was like 18, super cute, and seriously gifted.
still is. except for the 18 part.
Anyway, in 2002, my family got tickets to go watch Ono race. We ended up watching the race where he tripped up a Korean skater and was disqualified, and I literally started crying


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...
It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty
I will be all right.I'm so thankful for caffeineSo...
this is NOT the way for life to be.Every IB kid i ...
Disappear
I don't know what to think of myself. I'm not prou...
Bastard Urchin
Test Pilot
mein english teacher


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger