- Bastard Urchin - Tuesday, December 29, 2009

'Tis true what you say about new years resolutions. Theyre useless hahaha. I think my issue with them is that i write too many, and too specific, and then forget everything i wanted to accomplish. i also don't think i could narrow my goals down to say...five or so, because one thing leads to another :)
we just got back from hawaii....wooooooo.....my mother complained the whole time. ya in HAWAII she found things to complain about. high point - i think my family has FINALLY realized that we are way too dysfunctional to actually do family vacations. They just aren't fun.
The highlight of the trip was my falling on a sea urchin our last day on the beach :P. it was rocky, i slipped, caught myself with my hand .....landed on a sea urchin hiding between the rocks. it has some poison (obvioously non lethal) which made it hurt like a bitch. the dude at the hotel told me to pee on my hand to dissolve the spines. i was like hell no. he said i could alternatively soak it in vinegar, which i did.
but we got back yesterday and i went to the doctor, and he took out as many as he could see. He gave me a numbing shot which hurt like a bitch because it was on my hand, but the rest of it was all right. i still have a few little spines deep in my finger, but theyre supposed to work their way out at SOME point :D
you ought to call me before i drunk dial you on new years eve :)
I know im immature, but this is the funniest thing ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seEGwx2txuc
looove rowan atkinson
love you, too! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Test Pilot
mein english teacher
daybreak eyes
holy shit, i have so much to do. i should NOT be h...
So this is an important way to keep writing, ive r...
Woot! :)
I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buz...
You:)
super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...
I hate school. I HATE school, and i really don't w...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger