- - Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buzzed because I'm happy. Running long distances gives you these sustained endorphins. its crazy. lIke soccer would always give me a burst of endorphins, but running is much more exertion, and much more emotional reward later.
I'm coping well with my class load, but I'm fucking stressed. There is so fucking much to turn in...its like teachers dont realize they arent the only class we have......poo them.
I'm sleeping at a decent hour, but that's notttttt going to last.
He's so good-looking. It's really crazy how good he looks. He's been blessed with some recessive genes, cuz his parents dont even maintain the vestiges of good looks, but he and his sibs...WOW.
I don't have anything else to say though. dont really feel much when i look at him or talk to him. dont trust him, and rightly so. He doesnt even know himself yet.
I've become friendly with his gf. shes a sweet girl, even though i can see some faults they arent deep and shes a genuine person.
I'm really emotionally jumpy and happy and all, i feel pretty content with how everything's going, and im pretty excited for the coming months. So yeah, life's going pretty well. School can fuck that up, but i'm trying to emotionally distance myself from my grades.
so not working.
thats my life in a summary. HAHAHAH. we really need to talk!!!!!!
I miss you so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

You:)
super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...
I hate school. I HATE school, and i really don't w...
Today is my sister's last day of summer camp. A fe...
Life-Changing Books
new delhi
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/opinion/27brooks...
im psyyyyched.....:)im happy, i think this is some...
This is ridiculous
We just found out that my great aunt passed away y...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger