- - Friday, December 05, 2008

im psyyyyched.....:)
im happy, i think this is something bigger and realer and more special than I've ever encountered....
I'm so happy about how it is....Its getting ridiculously cute, because he's opening up rather quickly now :). monday was so much fun. i came away with my face hurting from smiling and my stomach from laughing..haha....i really didnt want it to end. it was great....:P
I.....okay so today i was talking to my senior homies :P, and one of them has a boyfriend right now. and they spend a ton of time together and she's pretty smitten, so haha.. i asked her if she is in love.
And shes like "no....i mean, i really really like him" and k was like "yeah, dude, love is what you say when youre like...thirty"
but honestly, isnt a person likely to fall in love at a greater frequency when they are a teenager? i think so, yes. i dont know
I think love can't be defined in such strict terms, either. It's a personal spectrum. I think it's comparative. You can compare how you felt about the hottie, the cutie, the best guy friend....and that's how you know.......?
I just think people should give themselves more of a chance, using that word a bit more freely. People try to scare us away from premarital sex, and i think that's why teenagers have a hard time believing they can be in love.
I don't think you can gage it on how torn up you were when it ended, either. Some people are just really good with grief.
Like, when i suffer a really big emotional blow, i usually curl into myself and get lethargic and morose, i cry a little but its not a tear-fest. so......i dunno
haha just give yourself a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

This is ridiculous
We just found out that my great aunt passed away y...
hahaahaso the Indian Cultural Center will be built...
oh my GOD i am in so much painit hurts my JAW when...
My father is so hypocritical! It's pretty hilariou...
SHEEYIT BITCHShoot boyEven premium potatoes from t...
:(..... i think i either am anemic or have a mild ...
okay hell, did you know that norah jones is ravi s...
cllliiiiiiiimb evvvvvery mouuuuuntainwaaaaaade evv...
ONe of the writing prompts i actually liked


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger