- You:) - Thursday, August 27, 2009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've written stuff about you, and I've been friendly with you, and I've flirted with you, and I've been flattered by you. But I don't trust you, and I don't like that I'm so much like you. It makes the whole subtlety to the point of awkwardness thing totally understandable...except that youre not avoiding me, im avoiding you because my friend just explicitly told me to stay away, and im not mean. So I don't know what the fuck to do, which is making me BITCHASS scared, like SO scared to even meet your eye, you have no idea. and then im scared i'll act scared directly in your presence and just look like a fool. im saying this frankly because its pissing me off...yet its making school just a bit interesting, because otherwise i would be ripping my eyeballs out every time i step through those same stupid doors ive stepped through for the past five years.


W. has officially gotten more students, which puts us at like 3000 now? its ridiculous, its literally impossible to move through the first floor hall.

anyway, I'm in that jumpy, decisive mood where i want to initiate something. but i cant because....you know why. its the same as last year, with my last dude. i was just tired of waiting for the past two years, and i wanted to do something. and i mean, i trust my gut, because i let him know, and it worked (....at first, at least...:P)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been saying y'all a lot over the past few days. Just one day with your southern self and im talking like this and drinking sweet tea like crazy! :P

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh forreeaalll? drinking sweet tea?! my my, i do work wonders :P
which friend explicitly told you to stay away? wait, are we talking about me?
darling, you know what i think about this. have your little flirtation, grab his balls for all i care (haha). just watch your back. you're right in not trusting him, but at the same time, there's obviously something there otherwise you wouldn't be looking to me for reassurance :P
what happens, happens, chica. i would just try to keep the dramatics to a minimum, if at all possible.
he seems like a confusing person. hmm.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

ugh. cheyess im right in not trusting him...some people never change.... ill tell you later, call you thursday or friday night or so? honestly, why cant i stop? like ive known this kid for five years now, why cant i just accept that he doesnt change?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

p.s. oh b4 i was sayin one of her friends that is also my friend told me explicitly to stay away....but idk thats not an issue now

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

wait how is it not an issue now?
and i might not pick up thurs night, but just call whenever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...
I hate school. I HATE school, and i really don't w...
Today is my sister's last day of summer camp. A fe...
Life-Changing Books
new delhi
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/opinion/27brooks...
im psyyyyched.....:)im happy, i think this is some...
This is ridiculous
We just found out that my great aunt passed away y...
hahaahaso the Indian Cultural Center will be built...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger