- - Monday, October 19, 2009

holy shit, i have so much to do. i should NOT be here right now.
recently, ive been hanging out during my free period instead of doing homework (which i REALLY NEED TO BE DOING.) and after all i will only have the free period the first semester.
this morning, i had a long, deep, discussion in my ap psych class, instead of doing hw. (we had a sub)
so im
FUCKED
up the butt.
the funny thing is, instead of doing my homework, i sleep. like, i go to sleep at 10 or 1030 almost without fail, and if theres homework impeding, i just do it haphazardly or not at all.
im apparently screwed for the math test tomorrow. my friends who took it told me what to study to do better than they did.
but did i study it?
no, i did not.
life is so much more fun when you dont have to do homework
:P jk.
its funny, i really like doing my ap physics hw. its fun. the problems are challenging, and if you stay at it long enough you get htem
math, however, is a rote, waste of time, piece of shit of a class this year.
I WANT
TO DIE.
so i sit there and fool around in his class. hes such a nice guy he doesnt care. i make noise, and me and peter dont shut up. last class, i literally blackmailed the teacher to give me chocolate from his stash
im so bored of school, but lifes reasonably okay.
eh reasonably.
i cant wait until halloween, when i can just get really truly smashed. its the only true relaxation it is
im just kidding about that though....well, partially. cuz it IS a really good escape, but you know, i sound like an alcoholic when i say its the only escape, plus its not and i most definitely am not.
i really
ruheeelellelly need to call you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont know who your boy is!!!!!!!!!!(?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

So this is an important way to keep writing, ive r...
Woot! :)
I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buz...
You:)
super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...
I hate school. I HATE school, and i really don't w...
Today is my sister's last day of summer camp. A fe...
Life-Changing Books
new delhi
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/opinion/27brooks...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger