- Test Pilot - Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweetheart, he's a test pilot now,
He's not coming back.
Let him fly, in a few years
You'll see him on TV.
He'll be going to Mars
You'll freeze in your steps
You'll utter a cry,
'Hey, I knew that guy!'.

Sweetheart, he's a test pilot now
And he won't look back
He's off to far lands
To explore, and to fly
Just as long as we let him
He'll catch his dreams in the sky.

Sweetheart, he's a test pilot
And in his last calls home
You won't be on his list
For two years is a long time,
In test-pilot years.
But were it that summer
So breathy and rushing
So sweet and longing
And so far away
He'd tell you, oh so gently
Jesting, all the while
That you shouldn't let his absence
Ruin your darling smile.

3 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

TRISTAN?!
oh girl. we need to talk.

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger AzNcHiCK said...

Kamala! I love this :) and you still have to tell me that one story you never got around telling to me :)i completely didn't mak sense to myself just then..oh well :)

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

ooooh yes i do!! ill call you asap. its funny, you will crack up fo sho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

mein english teacher
daybreak eyes
holy shit, i have so much to do. i should NOT be h...
So this is an important way to keep writing, ive r...
Woot! :)
I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buz...
You:)
super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...
I hate school. I HATE school, and i really don't w...
Today is my sister's last day of summer camp. A fe...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger