- Disappear - Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Have you seen chasing liberty?
Well, the boy in it is the same guy from Leap Day.
He is severely attractive
And especially cute when he is acting.

I don't expect a guy like that - its a stupid idea.
I am just So tired of that one extremely, horribly, SICKeningly creepy guy. I can't believe myself.
I've literally been changing my route of walking around the school just to avoid crossing paths with him. He makes me fucking sick. And why is he so socially inept??
JESUS.

Oh, today this (other) dude told me that one of his friends once jacked off into alex nichols' milkshake, and then alex drank it and said it was delicious, and he wanted to get another one.
wtf? okay, the kid is annoying, but that is seriously so low to sink. and ewwww.
Besides, that's their perception of funny...again, wtf?

I'm tired of boys who are needy(v), who lack balls(s), who play around(r), and who i dont like (the world). (Just kidding :P)
I'm so sick of the cold now, too. I really really need to run, or play sports outside. My body has been craving it for over a month, now. But its frigid and the inversion is making the air so shitty. I try to convince my parents to get me a gym membership at the U, where its cheaper for the children of faculty....but they haven't agreed. I would, but i have no money.
Basically, im eating my weight in jank every day :P
well, thats how it feels at least......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Han2I7Uic
thurrr... lets feel sentimental for a mo'.
I'm so sick of everything.

"Think of me, sometimes, when the Alps and ocean divide us, --but they never will, unless you wish it."
-Byron 1819

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I don't know what to think of myself. I'm not prou...
Bastard Urchin
Test Pilot
mein english teacher
daybreak eyes
holy shit, i have so much to do. i should NOT be h...
So this is an important way to keep writing, ive r...
Woot! :)
I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buz...
You:)


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger