- - Friday, January 01, 2010

I don't know what to think of myself. I'm not proud... I feel pathetic. I feel like, even though my mom is a bitch, I should have honored their trust. But I guess what's done is done.
I want to do stuff that i actually like but its as though theres no time for that anymore. people are creepy, annoying, overdone, overused, and conceited. I don't want to deal with those people.
one of said people used almost 200 of my family's total shared 400 cell minutes.. for the month. asshole. he isn't even my fucking friend.
people
are
so
selfishhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the only person who's allowed to use up too many minutes is I, calling you. that cant happen now...i dont know what to do. Can you write me a really long email with deets? idk....maybe you can call my home fone? cuz i cant do ladline longdistance calls....dunno if you can....ahhhgh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Bastard Urchin
Test Pilot
mein english teacher
daybreak eyes
holy shit, i have so much to do. i should NOT be h...
So this is an important way to keep writing, ive r...
Woot! :)
I'm in this really buzzed hyper stressed mood. Buz...
You:)
super hot showers are niiiiice :) esp. cuz i have ...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger