- - Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I'm so pissed at the american school system.
I'm so stressed
I hate people
And love some.
One of those days, you know what i mean? where some people are totally making you happy but a select few are pissing you off like no other.
I hate being sick
I hate being stressed
I hate being sad
So I'm trying not to be
But at the moment, there are so many people i want to crush right now.
No, literally crush. I want to get in a big fist fight one of these days, because i have a lot of pent up anger inside me that is just going to explode one of these days.
I've come pretty close to punching a few people.
Maybe i should try to control the sentiment
But sometimes the raging swell of anger and adrenaline in your belly is weirdly gratifying.

Jay-z and Mr. Hudson: Young Forever (its really pretty. i think youll like it) (the video is pretty as well)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty
I will be all right.I'm so thankful for caffeineSo...
this is NOT the way for life to be.Every IB kid i ...
Disappear
I don't know what to think of myself. I'm not prou...
Bastard Urchin
Test Pilot
mein english teacher
daybreak eyes


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger