- - Monday, March 29, 2010

There's this one dude, who's my friend i guess, but having one on one conversations with him is the most futile effort ever. I don't even try any more, and sometimes i give him rides home and its just long periods of time spent in ridiculous uncomfortable silence.
I hate to judge people harshly, but i think he's kind of spoiled. Like, some people have this assumption that they are perfect, and their upbringing has only solidified that idea in their minds. He's super arrogant, and thus i kind of feel like he thinks he doesn't need to please anyone else - like everything is a somewhat self-serving enterprise. Sure, if me or one of my friends got alcohol poisoning or broke a limb, he'd do something about it, but i HATE , HATE, HATE when people don't give a shit BECAUSE they are spoiled and arrogant. No other reasons, none at all.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

...how do you know this kid? and why waste gas on him if he can't even bother making productive conversation...?

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

...how do you know this kid? and why waste gas on him if he can't even bother making productive conversation...?

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

oh lol i know....eh i guess i met him as a mutual friend. He's a decent person, but the no conversing thing pisses me offf... :( haha and no more wasting gas, my dad has commandeered my car because his broke down. and during spring break, too. BLAH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

A Dios Le Pido
This year is:The winter olympicsWorld Cup soccer i...
iron and wine
WOW.
Happy Saturday!
I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...
It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty
I will be all right.I'm so thankful for caffeineSo...
this is NOT the way for life to be.Every IB kid i ...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger