- - Sunday, February 28, 2010

This year is:
The winter olympics
World Cup soccer in south africa (WOW. i want to go to south africa. so pretty)
some tennis thing....
cool :).
Also, are there any modern pretty women? because I can only name old-time beauties.
Audrey hepburn, lucille ball, elizabeth taylor, ingrid bergman, vivian leigh....even julie andrews, even though she isnt dead.
But no one alive is quite comparable.
My family is on a hitchcock movie kick. Gregory Peck is deeeeeeLICIOUS!
I keep having dreams about playing soccer. They are bizarro soccer games, too, on GIGANTIC fields, usually at night with weird dim lighting, and they are loud and intense. I've had like five to date, that i can remember. I really need to get out there and play some pick up games, or i will go crazy.
It definitely takes a conspicuous absence to miss something so strongly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

iron and wine
WOW.
Happy Saturday!
I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...
It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty
I will be all right.I'm so thankful for caffeineSo...
this is NOT the way for life to be.Every IB kid i ...
Disappear
I don't know what to think of myself. I'm not prou...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger