- Write your letters in the sand.... - Saturday, April 10, 2010

For the day i take your hand
:)
this song can make me cry. oh my god. and it triggers so much nostalgia. SO much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjuyXR5by2s

Anywhoo, spring breaky ends tomorrow. :'(. Mostly, I'm pissed off because I'll probably be pulling an all nighter the last day of spring break just to finish all my homework.
And fuck, AP and IB tests are rearing their ugly, disfigured, cruel and unusual, slimy, pointy heads, just round the corner.
I'm volunteering with little children at the neighborhood house. They are the light in my week, so often the high point. So cute! and silly! and funny!
I went camping thursday and friday with buddies, in the san rafael swell right by goblin valley. It was so beautiful. We climbed in a slot canyon, and i have some mighty badass scrapes. We got drunk around a roaring campfire, roasted hotdogs, and I used my ACT prep book as toilet paper - so all in all, it was amazing.
We got there on thursday around 2 or 3, and we went into the valley of goblins itself and climbed the tallest goblins at the back, and from there climbed onto the white stone plateaus into the back of the valley. And from up there, you can see FOREVER and ever and ever. Theres a cool, haunting desert breeze that blows through your ears and empty spaces. The next valley is hundreds of feet below, and you get this deep desert swooping feeling when you stand on the white stone edge and look straight down.
Someday, just to scare the shit out of myself, I want to go bungee jumping :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

There's this one dude, who's my friend i guess, bu...
A Dios Le Pido
This year is:The winter olympicsWorld Cup soccer i...
iron and wine
WOW.
Happy Saturday!
I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...
It's a sickening, creeping feelingLooking in the s...
Someday I wanna make you my wife...shawty
I will be all right.I'm so thankful for caffeineSo...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger