- Jitters - Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A buzz in my head
Like butterflies and gnats
Ricocheting blindly off my skull walls.
With no light to swarm around,
They are quite, quite lost.
Silk worms spin dizzy
Webs of words
Spiders tap tortuous,
Skittering tempos.
Everything's a little twisted
In its confines
But they've started to get along a bit better
At the very least.
------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe i just ate too much sugar. I feel hyper caffeinated, but haven't had any today.
Played asian doubles ping pong today. Its kind of intense.
It hurts a little bit less every day (both my head and my toe). I'm proud of how happy I am. I only have two more days, and I'm pretty sure I can do it. Pulling through is a satisfying feeling. It's all we need, because too much of life is half-assed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

With me in mind...
It's the last week of school
'Regions of the brain related to addiction and eve...
Procrastination Station...
Write your letters in the sand....
There's this one dude, who's my friend i guess, bu...
A Dios Le Pido
This year is:The winter olympicsWorld Cup soccer i...
iron and wine
WOW.


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger