- It's the last week of school - Thursday, June 03, 2010

I'd feel stupid spitting out everything in my heart, but right now i really just need to clear my mind and nurse my wounds.
1. I'm really, really not trying to sound full of myself here, but sometimes my empathy overpowers me. like, i feel like im feeling what people around me are feeling twice as strongly as they themselves are.
2. I let my grades go to the dogs this last quarter.
3. I'm going to cry like a bitch baby when my seniors graduate.
4. Even though I don't want to, and try to tell people that I don't...I care too much what some people think...
5. I hate not understanding shit.
6. I hope he's not putting up a front just for me. It would break my heart.
7. The drama in everyone's lives these last two weeks has been unbearable. It seems like everyone's been scrambling toward their interpersonal goals all of a sudden, because they realized there are a lot of people they're not going to see anymore after this week. I'm guilty of it, but some of my friends are going overboard.
8. I haven't slept. It's making the stress unbearable.
9. I can do it. I just need to turn off my distractions, and focus on studying for the SAT IIs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

'Regions of the brain related to addiction and eve...
Procrastination Station...
Write your letters in the sand....
There's this one dude, who's my friend i guess, bu...
A Dios Le Pido
This year is:The winter olympicsWorld Cup soccer i...
iron and wine
WOW.
Happy Saturday!
I'm so pissed at the american school system.I'm so...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger