- - Monday, January 17, 2011

God hates me or something. I choose them soooo fucking well.
When I was first getting to know him, he clung to my every word, met me every day after second period, started every fb convo with me, answered my texts within seconds and never NEVER let a conversation die out.
With the progressing weeks, he's growing distant. Nowadays, i am lucky if he even bothers to answer a text. I've been more distant if anything, not clingy (I hope..?) because of not having a car and being super busy. I don't know why or how it happened; my only explanation is that his initial feelings weren't solid, either. But from the things he said after; the repeated "i still like you"s.. i never got that vibe...

I dont get it
As the younger one isnt he supposed to like me more? Do i just choose them shittily or is there some internal flaw here??
FML
:( :( :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

A Hospital Program to end violence
So, I'm retarded and completely disorganized and d...
Snowwww
I press my index and thumb into my eyeballsScrew t...
The funny ginger tow truck driver and i became bes...
'I thought of the abundance, of the simplicity of ...
Black Swan
Happy Christmas Eve!
It's funny how these things work out....Also, it's...
Clean air starlight


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger