- - Thursday, January 06, 2011

I press my index and thumb into my eyeballs
Screw them in until colors explode on the
black canvas of the weary flesh
Stretching gritty betweeen my temples.

Careening, wrenching pain trickles into my
limbs and extremities; creeping out to my pores
We sit at cold, marble desks in a cheerful little circle
His eyes touch me fearfully in little darts
My mind tunnels to my limbs, my hair
My pale, jet-lagged visage

As we leave though the wide, glossy marbled hall
Which reflects all sorts of light, in morning mirages
He throws back a long look; lost and pained and
vomit-worthy.

I squirm under the duress of
your elusive caress
Your gaze strokes me
sweetly
With removed self-control
Far beyond your slender shoulders and
Soft, warm cheeks.
I cannot get closer;

You possess my own elusive
patience and co-dependence
In cleanly poured concrete.

You learned this, when I was penning little words
And exploring dark places in books
And in my head.

She screams into my ear;
It's fuzzy with the alcohol
The room spins; some impenetrable force holds my limbs
A marionette for the only one
I sought to impress,
Whose eyes, painfully absent
follow any smile;
quivering lips
but my own

In those dancing, marbled halls,
his gaze flicks distractedly
While I work every muscle of my plaintive
charisma
To stroke the light in his eyes.

Into the shimmering, flowing lights of vodka and Allegra
The glowing greens of shivering leaves through hot, swollen eyes
looking anywhere but behind;
You possess the painless life
light and lost
in something you will simply never
care to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

The funny ginger tow truck driver and i became bes...
'I thought of the abundance, of the simplicity of ...
Black Swan
Happy Christmas Eve!
It's funny how these things work out....Also, it's...
Clean air starlight
They don't get it; I'm still delirious with exhaus...
Chronicle of an Academic Ghostwriter
1 Highschool burnout4 Harry Potter Premier tickets...
In a horrible turn of events- I'm a cougar- Everyo...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger