- Snowwww - Sunday, January 09, 2011

I get my baby back on Monday Night!
I'm so happy. It was really rather shitty not having my car this past week...how did I ever manage before her?
I am going to treat her with so much more respect now. Like, reverence when I sit behind the wheel, because now I know how much it sucks to crash into things.
I went stir-crazy this weekend, but I managed to make it nice. Watched dark knight for the first time yesterday, with tori. Went on a walk through the woods with Molly today; it has snowed and the world is so beautiful right now. Wowwwwzzza
Unaccustomed Earth is addictive, so I re-devoured it in two days; but it def left me depressed. Beautifully written and rather heavy in tone.
Tomorrow, we submit our extended essays (yikes). Whatever, I haven't changed it from the first draft, but a pass is all I'm aiming for as of now.
Craving butternut squash soup.
New loves: lay me down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnuEOYK1Kps
Red red wine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I press my index and thumb into my eyeballsScrew t...
The funny ginger tow truck driver and i became bes...
'I thought of the abundance, of the simplicity of ...
Black Swan
Happy Christmas Eve!
It's funny how these things work out....Also, it's...
Clean air starlight
They don't get it; I'm still delirious with exhaus...
Chronicle of an Academic Ghostwriter
1 Highschool burnout4 Harry Potter Premier tickets...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger