- - Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christ, this math is SO boring! Like, who even decided I needed to learn series, anyway? This homework is so goddamn tedious. Why can't she strategically choose problems?
I'm pretty bored....and miserably failing at this school thing.
Textsfromlastnight is good. Urban dictionary helps, too.

Senioritis: Senioritis is a disease that affects all high school seniors. For most people it starts in the second semester of the senior year. Symptoms for the disease include: Unsafe sex, many beer bongs, getting arrested, showing up to school extremely high, drawing a five foot penis on the chalkboard, and telling you teacher she looks like an old crack whore. The only way to get over this disease is to walk the stage at graduation, or punch your principal in the cock.

IB:
A.K.A. International Baccalaureate - A malicious program aimed at the unnaturally brighter population in an attempt to overload their brains, thus reducing them to vegetables without lives. However, a true IB student will respond by adapting and bsing their way through.
IB, therefore I BS.

IB - Teaching students how to turn shit into gold!

Yesterday on a bit of a whim I went with Maddie to volunteer at the humane society, walking puppies (SO GODDAMN CUTE, MADE MY DAY). Today, went back with Molly and Peter to cuddle baby puppies and play with cats.
I've quit NHS, but I I'm going to get a steady volunteer position at the humane society. Because them little animals are daaamn cute.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh love. just try and give yourself some space from her; i think anybody who spends an excess amount of time with anybody eventually goes insane, especially if there's a legitimate friendship between the two people. idk, it just gives you more time to focus on the things that grate on your nerves than the things you like about that person.
i wouldn't tell tori any of this; if after you get some space and you find that it's still a problem and gets on your nerves, then i would maybe say something. but for right now, it a) doesn't sound like it's worth it and b) seems more a byproduct of the fact that you two hang out all the time.

how're things with eric? did you ever talk to him?

so, don't judge me, but...i made out with luisito last night.
i had kind of forgotten how cute he was. until we hung out, that is.
i know this sounds weird, but he's the most... typical? out of the guys (yeah...all one and a half of them.) he was kind of pushy, which wasn't anything i couldn't handle, but it was just unexpected.

i miss you, let's talk soon. hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I kind of feel bad because I've been really distan...
tired tired tired tiredBeen busy, but also the las...
God hates me or something. I choose them soooo fuc...
A Hospital Program to end violence
So, I'm retarded and completely disorganized and d...
Snowwww
I press my index and thumb into my eyeballsScrew t...
The funny ginger tow truck driver and i became bes...
'I thought of the abundance, of the simplicity of ...
Black Swan


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger