- HMMMMmm...? - Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dressed in armor
Shiny and pure
Atop a horse
That smelled of manure
"The freshest and best"
he told a few
"From King Midas's nest"
he told the rest.

He rode through the forest
Silent and strong
A brave knight
In shining armor.

Through the rain
As the goddesses wept
Through the snow
As the maidens swept
A chivalrous man
Atop a horse
Rode through the night.
Silent and strong
A brave knight
In shining armor.

The villagers wept
"Come back, dear boy!"
As he sailed through the gates of the town
One woman knew
As the tail swished goodbye
What was true
And why
He had fallen.


Silent and strong
This brave knight
In shining armor.

He rode through the sleet
He battled the hail
And met with the King
To say
"I come to serve you
For you glory, all sing!."

King's face turned away
The gold that fell from his lips
Turned to dirt on the ground.
A beating, a few whips.
"How'd you get in, you flits?"
Were enough to turn them around.

A lovely token.
But not for love.
And then she came to know.

That her knight

Strong and silent
A brave knight
In shining armor

Was not so.

13 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

honey I love that! makes me happy in a sad, forlorn sort of way. did you write it???


honey I MISS YOU!! I need to talk to you!! where are you?!?! *sobs*
kams thank you for being my friend.


hormones.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

hey I'm gonna use this in my book, m'kay??

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger heidi said...

Are you making fun of my comment?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

okay. kams you are already in my dedication so I can quote you without having to worry about copyright, right???????????

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

of course!
besides, how would you copyright a person?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

*cough*

look, have any of you read the catcher in the rye? do you know what a flit is?

yes, THAT is why the "token of love" was not so.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

er...no I haven't...should I?

or you could just spare me and tell me what a flit is...

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope, haven't read it.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

its an excellent book, but it has "mature" content, you should so totally definetly read it!!!!

a flit is a male homosexual.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

lol...
yeah, its sorta odd, most gay guys are cute

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

what the hell? what is wrong with them?
NOTHING

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I know.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

naw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

"Behind this smile is everything you'll never unde...
Shooting down world philosophies?
Wrong approach. Totally wrong approach, Meems.I kn...
The only one who knows my bad side is the one i ha...
Why do I feel like this?It really gets painful.Tra...
This is the time when i need a friend the most, an...
My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how th...
A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...
kizzie.
Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger