- kizzie. - Monday, January 30, 2006

I lost it.
What?
My sweatshirt. i left it at the field.
Uh your parents are sorta strict about that stuff aren't they?
Oh yeah. I'm pretty screwed.
Well, good luck with them.
Sure.

I lost it.
What
My card.
You didn't!
It was in my sweatshirt pocket
You are so screwed.
I know.
Well, Good luck.
Sure.

I lost it.
What?
My pencil case and pencils.
Well, at least those are cheap.
Um...
Oh............sorry.
Yeah, well......
Good Luck.
Sure.

I lost it.
Should I ask?
Myself.
What?
Myself. I can't remember who I am.
Dramatic, aren't you.
Who are you?
Melodramatic aren't you?
What are you wearing?
A shirt.
It's tight.
It's cool.
Who are you.
Shut up.
Who are you?
Shut up.
Who am i?
God.
I lost it.
God.
Am I?
Good Luck.
Goddess.
Good luck.
Sure.
Any time.

8 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

.....uh...good luck????

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

erm not to be rude or anything but what the heck does this mean???

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

i don't know what it means. it isn't my story! it has only bits of my story in it.

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was i mean to you?

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

lol.hemhemhemhem???

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

*rolls eyes* okay then.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

lol....I've lost so many things I can't even remember which one was the worst!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

uh huh. good 4 you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...
ah
grrr....I try too hard to rhyme stuff
I don't expect you to comprehend my bad and messed...
since ruthie is too lazy to do her own b-day count...
every vegetarian saves the lives of 95 animals eac...
You see it the most in highschoolwhere everybody d...
its my parents.they think everything i want to do ...
blah
Every time I plunge into its mysterious and inviti...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger