- - Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like where you choose people for best hair, best personality etc. I got chosen quite a bit for best puppy dog eyes because they all think my eyes are just so beautiful ;) .......lol. and i also got chosen for outstanding hair. and that is because my hair is the only breath of fresh air among all those boring trend following styles. i brush my hair approximately once a week................=)
Lmao i am so pathetic lol.
he he he ....
and it also makes me see how ......SCARED everybody else is to break away from society. ALL the girls have hair just below their shoulders and layered side bangs ALL the girls wear tight jeans and tight sweaters and they ALL brush (and wash) their hair more than i do. well im jk about the washing part. im not that gross.=) . and the boys all wear their baggy crap and have shags.

9 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I know why boys wear their pants so low!!

CUZ THATS WHERE THEY KEEP THEIR BRAINS!!!


hahahaha!!!



ok, lame joke.


but people are....afraid of CHANGE. I've noticed that. People who haven't even been out of the borders of Virginia are afraid of CHANGE and they haven't lived CHANGE like I have and you have and some people have.



the funny thing is, CHANGE is LIFE.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

whatever. I don't do trends and I despise name brands. well, I don't DESPISE them, its just that EVERYBODY wears aeropostale and abercrombie and hollister that it drives me INSANE. It's like these people don't know how to save some money cuz on pair of jeans at aeropostale costs like 60-70 bucks when you could just go to kohls or JC penney and get the same quality pair of jeans for 15-20 bucks.


*mutters*

stupid morons...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

exactly.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

blech.



bloo. you boogerwoogers.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

;)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

eh?

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

:O

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

what? why are you astonished

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

becuase...





I dunno.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

ah
grrr....I try too hard to rhyme stuff
I don't expect you to comprehend my bad and messed...
since ruthie is too lazy to do her own b-day count...
every vegetarian saves the lives of 95 animals eac...
You see it the most in highschoolwhere everybody d...
its my parents.they think everything i want to do ...
blah
Every time I plunge into its mysterious and inviti...
I AM SO STUPID!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger