- - Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how they have:

When you fight, love your cause, not your enemies.

See through a persons surface. No matter how solid that surface is.

Grades and GPAs are bull shit.
You need to know what is really happening inside.

Your parents are no longer your guardians.
Half the time they stand in your way.

When a teenager, seize your rush. Use the adrenaline and the hormones.

When you are angry, be angry. If you bottle it up you are one step closer to death.

If you need to cry, it doesn't matter where the hell you are, just CRY! crying is good for you. it cleans irritants out of your eyes, calms you down, and realeases frustration.

Friends are supposed to listen. If they don't, ditch them.

If you can't talk comfortably with your friends, then don't torture youself by sticking around with them.

Dislike suck ups and phonies.

Dislike sexists, perverts, and show offs.

Dislike the people that think you are cool only if you are exactly like them.

Dislike hypocrites.

But never dislike yourself.

It's okay to lie.

It is not okay to call a person a retard. NEVER OKAY.

Keep secrets.

Love what you can.

Don't listen to all that a person tells you. If you think what they are telling you is wrong, It probably is. after all, you have been on this earth long enough to know a couple things too.

Creativity is not something to force out. It is something to flow out willingly when you want it to.

Know that no matter where you are, no matter how you feel, someone in this world is watching over you like a god. But it is a mortal.







9 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I have a few beliefs of my own. but I like yours. I'll post some up on my blog.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

mwah!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i disagree with some of this. I feel that if I 'dislike' certain types of people then I am being just like the people who annoy me so much: the people who say "i hate fat people, ugly people and smelly people" (yes, i know someone who says this, several actually) of course, you cannot change the way you look, you can change the way you act. but many people are mean or aggressive because on the inside they are afraid. afraid of being ridiculed or hurt emotionally. it might be because of something that happened to them in their family, or something that happened while they were with friends. the only way to help a person like that is with love. love and understanding. it works, it worked for gandhi, it can work for anyone. but you have to be true to it. you can't be hypocritical, not even once, or people lose their respect for you. but if you are strong, peace and love work.

-rochwen-

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I heard a quote once like that: "People will never believe what you say, but they will always believe what you do"


oh, p.s.: amen.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

mwah!

I feel like hugging someone.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

hugshugshugshugs

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

I never thought I'd agree with the parent part. I do now. How am I supposed to learn if they hold me back? You learn from experience and when they don't let me get in dangerous positions, I'll never know what they are.... Yikes, is this me talking?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah....

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

lol. yes, hun, its you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...
kizzie.
Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...
ah
grrr....I try too hard to rhyme stuff
I don't expect you to comprehend my bad and messed...
since ruthie is too lazy to do her own b-day count...
every vegetarian saves the lives of 95 animals eac...
You see it the most in highschoolwhere everybody d...
its my parents.they think everything i want to do ...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger