- - Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wrong approach. Totally wrong approach, Meems.

I know you didn't mean to criticize his choice of clothing but that's definetly how he took it.

Or maybe he just thinks your a freak, in which case, you've totally been overdoing the whole conversation making thing.

(Sorry, i was so bursting to say this to her face, but I was too nice to. )




Meems you totally blew it.
You are so goddamed wonderful when you aren't trying so hard.
You've gotta have fun with it.
See, all my friends =), they keep telling me to just go do it, but the thing is, it would be forced, unnatural, scary, and i wouldn't be showing myself.
Meems, you've got such a cool personality
Don't screw it up, please, I am begging you.

I don't see why ALL of you have to be so fake?
Why do you give a damn what your hair looks like?
Why do you give a damn if your mascara is smeared?
Are you going to die because the guy you like sees you with such a microscopic imperfection?
Do you actually think guys notice your hair?
Or mascara?
They DON'T!
You stand before the mirror criticizing yourself
And I stand beside you shaking my head sadly.
I accept defeat.
I don't want to try to make you change
Because face it: You aren't worth my time or mind.

I stand before the mirror and laugh
I am fine with my face
And I know that you only find problems if you stare too long.
The world doesn't revolve around you and your face and clothes.
It survives and you survive upon your mind and strenghths, your ability to love, and your warmth.
Never your face.
You've got to be kidding me, dear, I love your personality, but what are you doing to yourself?
What were you doing TODAY?
what the hell were you thinking?

Please, Meems, Please. For your own good.

20 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

honey. maybe a person seperate from school? me? call.


and I totally agree. WHY THE HECK DO GIRLS WEAR THE STUPID MAKEUP IN THE 1ST PLACE??!?!?!?!

its really stupid. they completely over-do it, thinking that it will make them look hotter to the boys, when in fact the boys:
1. couldn't really care either way
OR
2. are revolted at the idea that all these girls have so much eyeliner and purple mascara that it make them look like they have a black eye (which I wish was real, becuz then I could claim that I did it. lol.)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

lol

get on gmail!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

You leave a lot of comments. And yes, I'm back. But this question of warmth is very strange...

I don't understand humans, that's for sure.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah i do mister blog abandoner. ?


you gotta check your blog more often!

warmth? oh, hotness?
er
about that
i was apparently suffering from lack of sleep or something of the sort.....

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

no, kamala. you were being yourself. and apparently, lik sk said, he doesn't get humans and has no honest desire To get humans, so yah. We are tripping over our own sorrowful troubles....

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger heidi said...

I totally agree! Who want's an imature boyfriend anyway!? Someone with out a life!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

makeup is stupid. i think we should burn it!! except that would be really bad for the environment. ... we should make George W. Bush eat it!!! muahahahaha! that would sole all our problems!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

oh yes! hey, what happened to your peaceful side? ;)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

ri-ight. I think we should tell bush to blleep himself, thats what.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

no he told the media to do that

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

lol. no it isn't any of those ppl.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

extrEMELY unnapropriate little missy! tsk tsk!
lol

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I'm having a bad day.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

so cram it.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh poor you honey.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

aww...

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just going to sit here and wallow in my misery...*scowl*

federation is tomorrow, and I keep screwing up my choice piece. damn you piano! *bangs head on the said piano*

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

here. use a salami stick.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

my friend emily. we have an inside joke that when we get "AFter school detention" (aka clubmeetings together) its because we chased around a guy with a salami stick and beat him with it too.

*smirks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

The only one who knows my bad side is the one i ha...
Why do I feel like this?It really gets painful.Tra...
This is the time when i need a friend the most, an...
My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how th...
A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...
kizzie.
Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...
ah
grrr....I try too hard to rhyme stuff
I don't expect you to comprehend my bad and messed...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger