- - Friday, February 10, 2006

This is the time when i need a friend the most, and god damn it, NO ONE i trust is home to talk to.

Help me.

My mind is whirling, i feel like shit.
I feel pain
But...........but what?

Why the hell do i feel like this?

Becuase that whole hour in the commons, i felt like i would DIE for him. I felt like commmiting suicide becuase i don't know if he likes me. I felt so goddam desperate.

And after a while, my head spinning, stomach burning, i really, REALLY wanted to cry. but i just couldn't get the tears out.

My heart melts when i see him.
I swear he is so goddam hot he would melt the snow.
I need to talk. Where is everybody?

And to think.
He is so nice
HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE THAT NICE BE A PUNK ROCKER?!
Don't get me wrong, i have NOTHING against them, it was just terribly surprising. And now i am screaming inside because i have never felt like this before.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

I need to talk. NOW. Ruthie, where are you??
Oh God Help Me.
I really wanto cry.
Help me.
Help me.
now.

I'm just wondering...

But do you think there's any particular reason he switched into all my classes?
I'm really scared.
I feel so sad.
What am i going to do?

I just got the hugest...........shock??
He was jumping up and down screaming along to AC/DC . He sounded good. He looked hot.

Now i know why that shitty Canyon always SUCKS UP to him.
*sigh*
I feel really knocked out.
The dance was fun.
I slow danced with dillon (friendly)
of course, i mean he's an 11th grader.

Angie, i'll tell you online becuase i know HE doesn't even come here. I mean, im not even sue he knows my name........

Henry. Yes, Henry.
The Punk Rocker, vegetarian, totally "quiet" really nice guy.
With the sort of long blond hair and really gorgeous blue eyes.
Yeah, him.
I know im being SO stereotypical and stupid with this, but i never thought punk rockers were that QUIET or that NICE. He's amazing.. and beautiful.

And i really need to talk.
Help?

And do you think there's anything in the fact that he switched into THREE of my four red day classes?

I don't.
I wish
I pray
I cry
But im so hopeless.
And i feel
like
an
idiot.


Help.

31 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah i know. i wasn't there. i wish i was though.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

ooh. kamala. you are in luuurrve.....like me and...*coughcough*

well.
actually I don't really have a major crush on anybody right now...sorta.kinda. maybe.

okay stop glaring at me.

yah.kams. I am right here if you need me. talk your heart out about him. and, trust me, just flat out ask him who he likes. thats what i did at the dance 2nite with this guy that my friend likes....*snicker*

any guy honest enough to answer truthfully is totally worth it. like, if he's the guy you like and he says that he likes you.

*sigh*
what a catch that would be.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

and if the guy doesn't answer truthfully, he's either
1. embarrased that anyone would even ask him
2. really likes you
3. really doesn't like you (but thats in rare cases)
4. in awe of your extreme hotness....lol ;):)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

talk to him. treat him like a normal person. yah. hard to do, I know, but if I of all ppl can do it, you can too. learn more about him. but don't be all touchy feely cuz you'll scare him off.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

LOL! TOUCHY FEELY! RUTHIE!

He's so gorgeous.

GORGEOUS i say.

I am going to ask Emily P. who he likes tomorrow at soccer, cause she knows. I am impressed though, that he doesn't like any members of the bitch squad.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

i know francesca likes him. he is slightly weird. he was one of the guys playing strip poker on trax

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yes. exactly. but they're a little different.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

no, the b*tch squad are plastic WANNABES, and there is no chance in the world that they would get hit by a speeding bus....even though I would dearly love that to happen.

and about being impressed that he doesn't like a plastic wannabe, I mean COME ON. no one in their right minds would go for a girl who is an anorerxic barbie doll, dresses like a bleepp in hot weather, and is a clone. it simply shows he has a brain, which is a no-brainer already (pardon the pun) becuz hes at west high for gods sake.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

excuse me? EVERY boy, practically, likes a member of the bitch squad! And henry is one of the only ppl that doesn't!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

oh, yes, you just said he had a brain. i agree.. totally. he is very....unique really. in school he is like the quietest person around, but when he is performing or w/ his band he is really loud and all.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

except for the ret of the bitch squad.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

well. so he has a brain. and about the being quiet, then being really loud and all w/ his band: could he possibly be schizophrenic???

jk!jk! please don't kill me!!!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

*sharpens spear*
oh this time, it is SO coming to you!



jk.......at least you better hope im jking.;)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oooh

BRING

IT

ON

*grabs japanese samurai sword*

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

*Sticks spear into air*
AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

erm. okay then. lol

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

NO! its just funny, ok

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

rotflmao!!!


I seriously need to try that.

and, angie, he has a BRAIN. he won't get into drugs you idiot. god, I haven't even met the guya dn I'm already telling you he's not going to go on drugs...

I'm just "special" like that.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

and, kams *slashes samurai sword in air the does girly girl squeal*

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

*then

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

huh what? me or kams.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

do I LOOK stupid to you??? I know that everyone has secrets that they will never, EVER tell anyone, feelings that have been repressed for so long that they aren't sure of their own feelings anymore, lies that have never come unraveled becuase it has bound them to it so tight.



hey, I like that.

remember, angie, I used to be a pessimist?? hmmhmm?? but know it depends on what mood I am as to whether I am pessimistic or optimistic. *winks*

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh shut up.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

lol I know.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

why thank you. you are completely mature and I envy you for your ability to make it through hard times. and I want your eyes. *wink*

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

=0
=)
;)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

*snort*

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah, TOTAL snort!
mj doesn't even LIKE reading!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah, that might be it.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol.... lot of stuff covered in these comments

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

no, mj likes reading...just....*snorts*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how th...
A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...
kizzie.
Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...
ah
grrr....I try too hard to rhyme stuff
I don't expect you to comprehend my bad and messed...
since ruthie is too lazy to do her own b-day count...
every vegetarian saves the lives of 95 animals eac...
You see it the most in highschoolwhere everybody d...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger