- - Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Behind this smile is everything you'll never understand."











I love you
and I love your heart
Your smile
Your face
I love my life
And I know it's so wonderful.

And yet, I cry.
My parents have no excuse for what they do to me.
I want to crush them so often that it hurts ME now.
Why did it have to become like this?
We just used to love each other.
In silence.
COMFORTABLE silence.
But now my silence is questioned, and shattered.
My thoughts are jagged.
My every move has a hidden motive.
Why?
I am secretive but..............
Never cared about it this much.
It would all b e solved if you would just
Go to hell.


I don't understand what you said. I know what you meant, I exploded, and then i cried.
And nothing worked.
My toenails can be hidden within my shoes
But my heart doesn't hide.
And it opens with the tears.

"Every tear means something"


Means something MORE than my sensitivity.
Means something more than him.
Or for that matter, her.
I don't cry FOR you
I cry for the world.
I loved.
I was free.
And now you try to cage me.
And my heart.
I will fight your bonds
So lift your hands
I will fly away.
So lift your eyes.
What are you doing?
Following traditions and complying with your ancestors?
Your ancestors were shit.
No offense.

So look at me.
Look at my face.
I love you.
You help me.
But you need to let go of your beleifs
Your world
Your race.
I don't care if it defines you
It will no longer define me.
I HATE your sexist ancestors.
I hate your mother, dad.
Do you know what she thinks of me?
My mother?
My existence?
The fact that i am a girl?
What do you think?

"Thoughts choke less than tears."





I am stronger than you, I am strong in the mind, the heart, the body, but most importantly

I am strong in love

and strong in opinion.



My voice is soft

But it rings truer than I do.

22 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh, honey. *sighs sympathetically*

even if your parents don't support you, I always will. you know that, right??

you ARE a strong person, kams. i KNOW you can gather up the shattered peices of your dreams, dignity, your passions, and muster up the courage to be MORE mature than your mom and dad and to be able to see past their biased veiws that are smothering you with their...normalty.

honey. honeyhoneyhoneyhoney.

please don't tell me you really flipped your parents off.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

LMAO
yeaah i sorta did....he he he he.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

*spazzing out*

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

*computers going haywire*

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

wtf? kams,I thought you knew better than that!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

holy sh....

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

he he he he he........well, they were driving me insane, what could i do?

lol.
maybe something other than that...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

what do you want to change it to?
i forgot the URL u have to go to.
ruthie, do you remember it?
plz say u do!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

er....

blogskins.com or somethin like that I guess....


and kamala, I cannot even BEGIN to imagine what they did!


okay, well, what did they do???

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol... i flipped my dad off once.... he laughed... but was really mad when he realized i was serious... so i sort of ran away and locked myself in my bed room. then i started laughing. sometimes... i jus tdon't think, you know?

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

lol

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh god I can't even BEGIN to imagine what my parents would do to me if I flipped em off.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

*sucks air in through teeth*
her momma found her old blog
*shakes head sadly*

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger heidi said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT
TEENAGE HORMONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU, BUT THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THEN AGAIN AREN'T WE ALL!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

I agree.

your old momster found this blog?!?!?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh. right. angie's momster. visit my blog. girlies, pleaze.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

oh poor you hons.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

whaT?

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant that she isn't usually home when I am online. she is now though

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

okay then. hi.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

mulch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Shooting down world philosophies?
Wrong approach. Totally wrong approach, Meems.I kn...
The only one who knows my bad side is the one i ha...
Why do I feel like this?It really gets painful.Tra...
This is the time when i need a friend the most, an...
My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how th...
A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...
kizzie.
Today we did the yearbook choices thingy like wher...
ah


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger