- I am a bitch, and i am sorry for making you cry and hate me and... - Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am a Humongously
collosal
BITCH.
I apologize, mj and ellie, i was really cranky for reasons, and i disagreed with some of your views, but i never, never hated or mildly even disliked either of you. you are my friends, i love you forever, and I was just being a totally huge bitch when i flared up about that stuff. I need to teach myself not to make a big deal of disagreeing with people, because i am going to hurt everybody I love if I do.
I understand if you hate me secretly or out in the open for the rest of your lives, and I am incredibly sorry for causing this, and for being such a humoungous bitch.
Please, just shoot me and be done with it.

5 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

thanks ellie. you are awfully sweet.
i luv ya!
like, bye

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

poor you, huns. code 9. talk to yas l8r
ellie, is mj mad at me??

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

okay nvm she's not WHheRE IS EVERYBODY??

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

you're in denial, sweetie.
everyone's a bitch at some point in their lives. myself included. *wink*
did I tell u that old hubby asked me one day
"husband":ruthie have you ever kissed a boy?
me: no....
h: If I asked you would you kiss me?
me: *blink* HECK. NO. YOU ARE THE LAST BOY ON EARTH I WOULD KISS!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

uh, NO UR NOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

well you all should know that heidi is now back to...
HMMMMmm...?
"Behind this smile is everything you'll never unde...
Shooting down world philosophies?
Wrong approach. Totally wrong approach, Meems.I kn...
The only one who knows my bad side is the one i ha...
Why do I feel like this?It really gets painful.Tra...
This is the time when i need a friend the most, an...
My beliefs have changed so much. And I love how th...
A friend's obsession can move you quite a bitbut d...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger