- - Friday, April 15, 2011

Guess I'm rather unwise... My throat is killer sore, my lymph nodes are giant, I have a fever, my neck muscles are seized up, and I'm sneaking out in like ten minutes to chill with a GINGEY.
He's really, really special though. He has a golden heart. I've never met someone with such a fundamental sense of kindness. It makes up for the whole thing where he deals weed on the side... ;)
Yesterday, we chased an ice cream truck. We made out in the grass and watched clouds float by. Last weekend, he held my hair for three hours when I tweaked and barfed. He stayed up to watch my breathing. I saw the snow falling, quiet but so unsettling, around 2 a.m. We left around 5 so i wouldn't get caught, he shoveled snow off his car while I sat inside with the heat.. His face was so cold and surprised when he came back in and I pulled him into a hug; it's studly, I don't even know.
I'm happy in a buoyant way, the first time we kiss each new day all my nerves shiver a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I've learned that the less you invest the less you...
Psychoanalyzing Ghaddafi
Escuela
I mean, I forgot how much I loved you until this d...
Eric, I miss being your best friend... I miss you....
Christ, this math is SO boring! Like, who even dec...
I kind of feel bad because I've been really distan...
tired tired tired tiredBeen busy, but also the las...
God hates me or something. I choose them soooo fuc...
A Hospital Program to end violence


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger