- - Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I just want a minute to sit and break down
About how much I miss you, how much I think of you
In every conversation I have
How much I know it hurts to be a human being
How much I cannot fathom the pain that you were in.
How much you come up in every story
I reminisce over.
How tired and sad I become
A leaden weight that sinks to the bottom of my very core
When I know that I will not be able to be with you again.
That I won't get to study with you or grab meals with you
Next semester.
That we won't laugh over stupid videos
That we won't snuggle and watch movies
That you'll never leave all your shit in my room or spend the night
I'm in pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

Hey Hunter, I was just thinking about the really...
Dear Hunter, It's been hard talking about you, s...
For Hunter
I'm so wired right now. I'm not sure I can handle...
These blankets
Fuck tha police? Really?
Coffee through your veins like a mirage of pumpin...
Few things bring satisfaction quite like Hard wor...
This is a suburban dream; Painted in dripping sun...
She walks in the shadow of God, Red Earth crunchi...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger