- - Saturday, August 02, 2014

Few things bring satisfaction quite like
Hard work, or solid food,
The cold turn of meat,
Soft bread so thick that it
Muffles your laughter.

Few things disappoint like a lover
Who feels your longing
And then disappears from the corners of your eyes.

Like a stolen kiss in the darkness,
Because you don't want anyone to see.

Like love made quiet
In your parents basement.
I can't contain my passion you're
Looking at me like you're concerned
Someone's going to wake up?
Ask me if I care. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

This is a suburban dream; Painted in dripping sun...
She walks in the shadow of God, Red Earth crunchi...
Valley Mother
Something shattered Something shattered, real...
My sensations, dulled against the world, The smoo...
Penitentiary
Rapture
Broadripple is Burning
Tea and healing
El Verano


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger