- - Wednesday, June 08, 2011

tomorrow, I graduate. :)
The only thing that has struck me so far, is how porous and, simultaneously, fluid time is.
Its like the water in the bathtub when you're little. You grab big, eager fistfuls of it, and then it all seeps through the spaces in your fingers, and away into oblivion, indistinguishable.
And you try to suck out every last breath, but sometimes it's also so, for lack of a better word, porous.
When we were more sheltered, more simply pleased, everything moved so much more slowly.
This time thing, it scares the living shit out of me. So much so that if I ever stop to think or look around, I feel like I'm going to start crying. But packing every second, though it leaves us breathless, just pours it away faster. Every second, like bright green cats;-eye marbles pouring out in a jumbling, clicking cascade. Undocumentable, unfathomable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

This week from hell:My brand new birthday cartilag...
T - I can't be your boyfriend, or your only emotio...
Guess I'm rather unwise... My throat is killer sor...
I've learned that the less you invest the less you...
Psychoanalyzing Ghaddafi
Escuela
I mean, I forgot how much I loved you until this d...
Eric, I miss being your best friend... I miss you....
Christ, this math is SO boring! Like, who even dec...
I kind of feel bad because I've been really distan...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger