- Duress - Monday, May 14, 2012


I squirm under the duress of
Your elusive caress;
Your wandering eyes are
Devoid of all care. 
I follow you blindly,
You meander, unaware.

I can but succumb to
The beauty you wrest
From nature herself; her
Divine tenderness;

I greedily drink in your
Every warm gaze
Til I am left, fluttering
In your golden haze.

Enough to drug me;
Fog plumes in my head
Enough to entice me to
Wretched dreams unsaid

In every quivering word,
Each loquacious largesse.
I taste your sweet sounds,
I feel your warm breast

The breath of my neck
The dark secret of my ear;
Your lost gaze stirs my groin,
Strokes the depths of my fear

Your glance of bright honey, your
Loss, bitter wine
Forever you are
In the corners of my mind. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

I feel a thorough disconnect right now. College h...
Tired delirium, and I'm feeling lost and inadequat...
This is the week from hell, but I'm knocking it ou...
Virginia, here I come baby
Lolita
The Associated Press was allowed into North Korea ...
Hookah
This Blog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVwEo9YE_EI;)
I watched Fight Club the day before yesterday, and...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger