- AHHHHHH!!!!!! - Sunday, June 26, 2005

I am shocked
And I am angry. Explosively angry. Okay do you know what my FATHER just said? He said "I hate the war in Iraq over there, and I feel especially bad for the women fighting over there who find it so much harder to cope with the hardships than men do. Women just weren't built to fight." AND I EXPLODED AT HIM, DUH. I debated with him, gave him a zillion examples of women that were stronger than men, including myself, and then he just kept repeating some stupid worthless point and....UGH... I mean, on the titanic more women survived than men. And the movie Titanic , which was illustrating a real situation, the woman was stronger than her fiance and thus survived the frigid water. I AM SO DAMN MAD AT MY FATHER!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR THIS!!!!!!! Women can do anything that men can do! Maybe they would have to work out a little longer and harder than men to be able join the army, but they are just as strong, smart, and tough during battle situations. DAD I CAN NOT BELEIVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE LIKE THE LARGEST EXAMPLE OF SEXISM IN THE U.S.! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

my dad does promote girls in most ways, he even thinks that women should be president instead of men. he is totally supportive of women becoming our future leaders - he wants that to happen! but when it comes down to physical tasks, he is sexist and then i get REALLY frustrated with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS

WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something..........
I AM HELPLESS! SO HELP ME!
Help the world for free!
MUhahahahaha - yet another useless post :) :)
Boredom
Kasey Keller = Hottie!
My Views on Obesity
Yo
Hey folks!So I'm guessing at least a third of the ...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger