- - Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hey folks!
So I'm guessing at least a third of the class knows that I adore Leonardo Dicaprio. Well if you don't visit my site, you are missing out on some "juicy news". Whoever is on my site now knows. So part of the reason I like Leonardo is that he is quite good-looking. But the major reason is that he is totally supportive of the environment, and the things that he has done to save the environment are just AMAZING!!! And as a special tribute to my good friend Ellie.. yes leo is a vegetarian. He was recently elected into Greenpeace, one of the world's largest environmentalist organizations. I just wish more celebrities would use their fame and riches to support good causes like Leo does. Well I gotta go stare at more pictures of leo dicaprio! lolololololol
Peace out
-Queen of the Field

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

ok! yes, i need lotz of will power but sometime (hopefully soon) i shall become a full time vegetarian!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

hey dudes! Gray bean leonardo dicaprio is an actor.... and apparently also an environmentalist. I reccomend that you
visit his eco-site. I'll post the link for his site l8er.
PEACE OUT !!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

You and crazy3 got lotsa will power. I'm getting there carrittop! just one more meat to stop eating: chicken
Thanx for visiting!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

Leo isn't THAT hot, but he is a great actor and environmentalist. I just so happen to be a flexitarian. you see, 70 percent of the time I'm a vegetarian, but when the mood strikes me I can eat meat for the other 30 percent of the time. Okay... I'm not makin any sense, am I?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger heidi said...

Go leo! he is so hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bzzzzzz

I need sleep, coffee, and a run.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Let people into your life :)

LINKS

Just kidding

PREVIOUS POSTS



THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger